Applicable in the NIFC Internet Store
The Internet Store (hereinafter the Store), operating at the address sklep.nifc.pl is ran by The National Institute of Fryderyk Chopin (hereinafter NIFC) based in Warsaw (postal code: 00-355) at ul. Tamka 43, entered in the register of cultural institutions maintained by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage under the number RIK 51/2001, Tax Identification Number NIP: 525-22-14-269, Statistical Number REGON: 017307171, Tel. +48 22 4416100, Fax +48 22 4416113, from 9h00 to 16h00, email address: email@example.com .
- The Store shall sell goods via the Internet.
- Purchase Orders shall be accepted on the website: www.sklep.nifc.pl. Minimum equipment-related requirements essential to submit the Purchase Order include a computer with an Intel Pentium processor as a minimum or equivalent; memory: 256 MB; Internet connection; and a web browser consistent with HTML in the version 4.0 or later. After having placed the Purchase Order, the Client will receive an email confirming that the Purchase Order has reached the Store.
- Acceptance of the Purchase Order shall begin:
- in case of Purchase Orders submitted to the Store to be paid by transfer – after the Store receives a confirmation of transfer.
- in case of Purchase Orders paid by credit card – upon card authorization.
- The Purchase Order will be executed on the condition that goods are available in the warehouse. If the goods are available, the Purchase Order shall be executed pursuant to Section 13 hereof. The fact of goods being displayed on the Store’s website shall not mean that they are available in the warehouse. In case when all or some goods ordered are not available, the Client shall be immediately informed about this and about the status of the Purchase Order, and shall decide about the manner of executing this Purchase Order (partial execution, extending the waiting time, cancelling the entire Purchase Order).
- Promotions and rebate sales shall cover a limited volume of goods and Purchase Orders shall be executed according in the order, in which confirmed Purchase Orders for such goods were received during the term of the promotion or until relevant stocks are out. The Store shall be entitled to add free-of-charge copies of publications to each submitted Purchase Order in connection with promotional campaigns organized by NIFC.
- A VAT invoice shall be issued for every Purchase Order. A VAT invoice shall be issued once all goods ordered by the Client are complete and ready for dispatch.
FORMS OF PAYMENT
- All prices are stated in Polish zloty and in Euro and include the VAT.
- The price stated for every single article upon submission of a purchase order by the Client shall be binding.
- The Store hereby reserves the right to change prices of goods included in the offer, add new goods to the Store’s offer, conduct and revoke or change promotional campaigns.
- The Client may select form among the following forms of payment for ordered goods:
- credit card: the due amount shall be charged upon placing the order and making the authorization; in exceptional circumstances, upon executing special orders with a longer execution period, the credit card shall be charged on the 24th day after placing the order;
- bank transfer to the Store’s account.
DELIVERY COSTS AND TIME
- Delivery costs shall be added to the Purchase Order in line with the table of delivery fees, which constitutes Appendix no. 1 hereto, which forms an integral part hereof. Deliveries of goods shall take place in the manner selected by the Client from among the options proposed by the NIFC in the table of fees.
(Table of Fees)
- NIFC shall cover the costs of dispatch via Poczta Polska, if the value of the Purchase Order exceeds PLN 100 in the territory of Poland, and EUR 200 abroad.
- Parcels shall be dispatched within 2 business days from the moment of receiving written information about incoming payment from the bank or an institution handling payments by credit cards or transfers.
- Pursuant to the Act on Consumer Rights of 30 May 2014 (Dz.U.2014.827), a consumer may resign from the goods purchased at a store without stating a reason, within 14 days from the date of picking up the shipment with the goods, by way of submitting – within this deadline – a statement on withdrawal from the agreement (the consumer may use the form constituting Appendix no. 1 hereto). This shall be possible only if the goods were not used, copied or damaged in any manner. CDs, DVDs or other audio or visual recordings must be returned in original intact packaging.
- Returned goods must be sent along with the original invoice and a completed return form. The consumer shall incur direct costs of returning goods.
- The Store shall guarantee reimbursement of the payment immediately after having received returned goods along with essential documents. The cost of returning good shall not be reimbursed.
- The instruction on the right to withdraw from the agreement and the withdrawal form constitute Appendix no. 2 hereto, and form an integral part hereof.
- Complaints. NIFC shall be required to deliver goods free from any defects and shall be liable towards the Client if goods sold have any physical or legal defects:
- Should the Client discover any defects after having received the goods, the Client may claim warranty benefits directly at NIFC. The Client shall be entitled to report physical defects of goods within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code.
NIFC shall be liable under the warranty only in case of discovering a defect before the expiry of two years from the issue of the goods to the Client.
- In case of discovering any physical defects, the Client shall return the defective goods by post to the address: Narodowy Instytut Fryderyka Chopina, 00-355 Warszawa, ul. Tamka 43.
- The shipment with returned goods should be accompanied with a copy of the invoice and a duly completed and signed complaint form, which constitutes Appendix no. 3 to these regulations (complaint form).
- Complaints shall be reviewed at the latest within 14 days from the date of receipt by the Store of the shipment with the defective product.
- In case of accepting a justified complaint, defective goods shall be replaced with other full-value goods, and should this no longer be possible (for example out of print), the Store shall return to the buyer the equivalent of the price for the goods or shall offer other goods available in the Store of the same value.
- In placing an order, the Customer provides his/her personal data and expresses consent (by ticking the proper checkbox) to their processing and placement in a database by The Fryderyk Chopin Institute, to the extent necessary to conclude and service the sale via the Shop (including payment, return of products, and other actions associated with carrying out the contract), by Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 from 27 April 2016 in the matter of protection of natural persons with regard to processing of personal data, and in the matter of free flow of said data, as well as repeal of directive 95/46/WE (general directive on data protection).
- The Customer’s provision of personal data is voluntary; however, lack of consent to the processing thereof makes fulfillment of the order by The Fryderyk Chopin Institute impossible.
- The Customer bears responsibility for the provision of false personal data. The Fryderyk Chopin Institute reserves the right to refuse fulfillment and cancel an order if the Customer has given false or incomplete data on the registration form, or if these data raise justified reservations concerning their correctness.
- The administrator of your data is: The Fryderyk Chopin Institute, headquartered in Warsaw at: ul. Tamka 43, 00-355 Warszawa.
- A Data Protection Inspector has been appointed, whom you can contact in writing via:
- Postal mail at: ul. Tamka 43, 00-355 Warszawa
- E-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data have been obtained as a result of actions carried out under civil law (sale/purchase) in our Internet shop via the registration form.
- The data provided shall continue to be processed until the moment when reason exists to stop doing so, i.e.:
- In case of expressed consent, until the moment of its withdrawal, restriction or other action on your part to limit said consent;
- Where data are indispensable in order to carry out the contract, while the contract is being carried out, and up until the statute of limitations applicable to claims pursuant to the contract elapses (3 years or 10 years);
- For tax and accounting purposes, in the scope and for the time permitted by legal regulations in force.
- We process data provided in registration forms, essential to the shipment of purchased publications. These are:
- First and last name
- E-mail address, telephone number
- Address data
- Your data are processed by authorized employees of The Fryderyk Chopin Institute, as well as companies providing shipment services (Polish Postal Service, courier companies).
- You have the right to access the content of your data, as well as to correct or remove them, or restrict their processing; you also have the right to protest, to request that we cease processing and transferring your data, as well as to rescind your consent at any time, and to make complaint to the supervisory organ of the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- The agreement of sale shall be concluded between the Client and NIFC. Recording, securing and accessing material provisions of the agreement shall take place through printing and sending to the Client, along with the VAT invoice.
- The agreement on sale of goods shall be concluded pursuant to the Polish law and in Polish.
- All matters not regulated herein shall be subject to the provisions of the applicable law, including in particular the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 – the Civil Code (uniform text Dz.U.2014.121 as further amended) and the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws of 2014 item 827).
- The court relevant to resolve any disputes hereunder be the court having jurisdiction for the seat of the plaintiff.
Appendix no. 1 Table of delivery fees.
Appendix no. 2 Instruction on the right to withdraw and withdrawal form.
Appendix no. 3. Complaint form.